LF Salmon Faverolle eggs 1 doz

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by NapoleanGoose, Jun 18, 2010.

1. NapoleanGoose

NapoleanGoose Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2010
    Bishop CA
    This sale is for 1 dozen Salmon Faverolle eggs with extra eggs, just whatever is extra on the last day. I have a banty roo over three large fowl hens. Incase anyone has any, I'm looking for a LF boy for them and some banty girls for my existing rooster. In any case, They lay nice tinted eggs, medium sized, that are very fertile. Hatch rates have been good. Some eggs hatched this year by one of my customers had 6 eggs shipped and 5 hatched, even under split hatch conditions. I would be happy to send more eggs but they must be shipped separately. Eggs should be shipped Express unless you live in California, or the surrounding states. Message me for shipping prices. I never ship eggs that are older then 6 days old and store them in a cool place ect.

Please do not click "Buy it now" Message me or call me if you want to know more or have questions. (951) 505 4276

Note: All birds had feathers pecked off their feet at the time, they have grown them back and they look great. I can get photos if you want.

The Rooster
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Bantam roo. He's filled out since this photo. He has a lot of color on his shoulders and it's very brilliant, the photo doesn't do it justice. He has color in his muff, but none of the females he has been bred to

Hen 1
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Very nice coloring, shape, and size. She has a great triangle shape. Very light colored. Nearly twice the height of the rooster but her eggs are all fertile.

Hen 2
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Good coloring and good foot feathering. Hatchery bird culled hard for the faverolle standard. She too has filled out since, she looked very small and skinny here but she is now nearly the same size and girth as Hen 1.

Hen 3
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Her color isn't perfect but she has great toe placement and size. She is the same size as Hen 1. There is a bit of color in her beard.

[​IMG]

2. FluffyColor

FluffyColor Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2009
    Queens, NY
    Those are pretty birds!!! Do you have high-quality packaging? [​IMG]

3. NapoleanGoose

Mar 4, 2010
    Bishop CA
    Thanks! I wrap eggs individually in bubblewrap and then wrap them together with bubblewrap and with newspaper all in a box lined with bubblewrap or thick newspaper and filled with shredded paper or plastic bags. [​IMG] I try to keep the eggs from experiencing the shock that is inevitable from shipping eggs by keeping them in the center of the box with lots of shock-absorbing materials. I may put peanuts in too if I can get ahold of some, but I don't have any right now.

I'm probably going to try and take pictures of how I wrap next time I do, or have a customer send me photos of how the eggs arrived. I've never had more then one egg break and I always include as many extras as I can.

4. NapoleanGoose

Mar 4, 2010
    Bishop CA
    By the way, here's some pictures of chicks hatched by foxflower. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

All pullets in these photos.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by