LF Silver Laced Brahma hatching eggs 6+ NPIP

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Danny39, Apr 17, 2011.

1. Danny39

Danny39 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    This is a rare and very limited offering of 6+ Silver Laced Brahma hatching eggs. I have been a die-hard Wyandotte fan for years, but these Brahmas have won me over.
    My Brahma flock currently consists of 2 cockerels (who are getting the job done) and 4 pullets, they will be a year old next month. My pullets are laying beautiful, good sized brown eggs. I have been cracking eggs open to look for the tell tale "bullseye" and have chicks on the ground from my first batches of eggs that were sent to Florida, New York and here at home. All of my Brahmas have excellent foot feathering to the middle toe and have great "brow". Feel free to PM or Email me with any questions and I hope you will visit my website for more photos.
    These eggs should go out on Saturday morning (4-23-11) priority mail unless otherwise requested.
    Eggs are packaged with care and individually bubble-wrapped and placed in the large USPS priority box padded with lots of shredded paper. I have had very good luck with this method.
    Do to circumstances beyond my control, I cannot guarantee your hatch rate.
    Thanks for you interest and have fun bidding!! This is a PayPal auction. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    OK, here they are ice skating! lol
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Here are some chicks that I hatched this Spring (with BLRW chicks)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by