LF Silver Laced Brahma hatching eggs 6+ NPIP

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Danny39, Apr 23, 2011.

1. Danny39

Danny39 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    This is a rare and very limited offering of 6+ Silver Laced Brahma hatching eggs. My last auction winner recieved 12 eggs! I am generous with extras if I have them. I have been a die-hard Wyandotte fan for years, but these Brahmas have won me over.
    My Brahma flock currently consists of 2 cockerels (who are getting the job done) and 4 pullets, they will be a year old next month. My pullets are laying beautiful, good sized brown eggs. I have been cracking eggs open to look for the tell tale "bullseye" and have chicks on the ground from my first batches of eggs that were sent to Florida, New York, Minnesota, and here at home. I also just received an email from a buyer in Illinois who hatched 9 out of 12. Not bad for mailed eggs!! All of my Brahmas have excellent foot feathering to the middle toe and have great "brow". They do still need work on the dreaded "vulture hocks", some of the chicks have them and some do not. And with most laced birds, the lacing is always a work in progress. Brahmas are EXTREMELY slow to mature and go through many changes as they mature so be patient with them you won't be disappointed!! Feel free to PM or Email me with any questions and I hope you will visit my website for more photos.
    These eggs should go out on Saturday morning (4-30-11) Priority mail unless otherwise requested.
    Eggs are packaged with care and individually bubble-wrapped and placed in the large USPS priority box padded with lots of shredded paper. I have had very good luck with this method.
    Do to circumstances beyond my control, I cannot guarantee your hatch rate.
    Thanks for you interest and have fun bidding!! This is a PayPal auction. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    OK, here they are ice skating! lol
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Here are some chicks that I hatched this Spring (with BLRW chicks)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 23, 2011
  2. You can't go wrong with these hatching eggs !

I have some of these in my hatcher ,hatching at this time !!! [​IMG]

P.S. *** Picture #5 needs to be blown up (sized) and hanging on my Livingroom wall ! [​IMG] It totally looks like an art piece !

3. Danny39

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Well Happy Easter Fay! That is great news and what a wonderful gift for you to have them hatch today. I have eggs due to hatch tomorrow, but I was hoping they might go a day early. So far it is pretty quiet in the bator. [​IMG]
    Thank you for the compliment on my photo, I thought about making it into a greeting card but never thought of having it blown up.
    Let me know how many peeps you end up with and have a wondeful Easter! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. colleensstuff

colleensstuff Chillin' With My Peeps

I have four of these, growing like weeds. I need more!

5. Danny39

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    They do grow extremely fast and tall too! I looked in my brooder yesterday and thought one of them was standing on something, he was towering over the rest of the chicks, just standing tall and proud!

6. Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Well Happy Easter Fay! That is great news and what a wonderful gift for you to have them hatch today. I have eggs due to hatch tomorrow, but I was hoping they might go a day early. So far it is pretty quiet in the bator. [​IMG]
    Thank you for the compliment on my photo, I thought about making it into a greeting card but never thought of having it blown up.
    Let me know how many peeps you end up with and have a wondeful Easter! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

"Happy Easter" it is and my Birthday is today so what a fabulous Birthday Gift as well ,couldn't of asked for a better one for sure !!!
    I hatched out 9 Beautiful SLB chicks !!! [​IMG]
    Awesome,hope you have a great hatch as well and hope you had a Wonderful Easter as well !
    Greeting cards would be kewl but hanging on the wall would be a masterpiece ! [​IMG]

7. Danny39

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    Well Happy Birthday and congratulations on your peeps!! Have a good day and thanks for the update. [​IMG]

8. birdygirl123

birdygirl123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2011
    Texas
    awwwwww man!.. I need an incubator!!.. Crap! [​IMG]

9. Danny39

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    Or a dependable broody hen! [​IMG]

10. birdygirl123

birdygirl123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2011
    Texas
    Ahhh no broody here,.. [​IMG] We just moved from Southern Ohio.. I sold on my birds before the move, and am starting a new flock here .. actually doing the research and what not. We are close to a military base, so I want the local kids to see some unique birds ect.. so I've been looking.. I dont think that I could get an incubator in time .. If you mail out on monday, but I would sure like to try them out.. Just saw the auction a day late.. [​IMG] lol

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by