LF Silver Penciled Plymouth Rock/12+

Wynette

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
12 Years
Sep 25, 2007
Michigan
12+ fresh hatching eggs to be shipped Tuesday, 3/9.

Gorgeous birds, large & hardy, lay a medium to large light tan egg.

When folks come to visit & see them, their jaws (literally) drop open; they're just so beautiful with their double laced pattern! My flock is well fed, given Avia Charge 2000 in their drinking water, and gets plenty of nutritious treats. I feed Layena layer pellets and supplement with BOSS, veggies, yogurt, and occasional scratch. Super healthy boy & girls, docile, and friendly.

All of the eggs I've cracked have been fertile, but I have not hatched any for myself; I do have a test batch out right now, but I have no reason to believe these won't be good & hatchable for you.

Eggs are stored between 55 - 60 degrees at 70 humidity. They are turned once a day.
Eggs will be individually bubble wrapped with new bubble wrap; I never wrap eggs in used bubble wrap (you never know what may have been up against the used stuff!)
I use plenty of styrofoam peanuts and bubble wrap around the eggs, as well.

Like any hatching egg auction, I cannot guarantee hatch results, nor can I guarantee safe arrival at your end; however, I will do all that I can to make sure your eggs will reach you in perfect shape!

PayPal only; I must receive payment no later than 5 p.m. on Monday, 3/8.

More pics!

Flock-310.jpg

SPR-d-30110.jpg

SPR-pullet-b30110.jpg

SPRroo-30110.jpg

Thanks so much, Brindle! I love that last pic of Mr. Mister. I just wish he'd have been actually looking at the camera, LOL!

Wow....this is not fair! I've been a BYC member for a while now, and this year it seems like it just keeps getting better and better with everyones birds! These are so pretty - look at that roo! WOW!
droolin.gif

...and no, I haven't had any wine yet....
lau.gif

The only thing that is stopping me from buying is not having enough coops!!!!

....must....stop....now..............
th.gif

What are you doing looking at eggs, Kelly?
tongue2.gif

The only thing that's the least bit annoying on these birds is that they do take a long time to mature. But once they do, GORGEOUS birds! I just love them!

These are the nicest Standards I've seen in a long time. For a bird that originated in NY, they sure are getting hard to find here. They seem to of disappear along with the old horse traders. Maybe some time I could work out a money order payment with you for a dozen of these?.....Beautifull Birds Wynette!

These are beautiful! I am really starting to like this color and breed I think I need to hatch some bantams from Peepsinc! Yours are amazing looking one day when I have more room I will have standard birds.

Henry

Back
Top Bottom