LF wellsummer eggs for sale 12 plus

ksf59

Songster
10 Years
Jan 6, 2010
north west iowa
there will be 12 +. There are 2 pens with 3 lines. My old birds, (the lighter egg) are straight Channing grisham birds. There are 2 in this pen . I have hatched 50 or 60 of these. The hens pictured are from these birds , mated to a roo I got from eggs from Kansas. They were great color,layer great. The darker eggs are from the pullets pictured and from this cross. The speckled egg is from a calicowood hen. These birds are covered by the my original roo,so he is on his best daughters and the calico wood hen. The paler eggs, is really more terra cotat colored, but has that matte finish on it, is from the original Grisham hens, cover by the best son . These lines of hens have layed very well for me, layed at 5 months and layed through moult and through the winter. They did slow down, but would still get eggs . They are laying well right now. I get 5 or 6 a day from the pullets that have been laying 2 months and the color is great. The I will ship these out Saturday if paid for before 7.30 am central.My PO is only open for 1.5hr on Sat. Pay pal is [email protected] Please leave me feed back . Most of the eggs will be from the 2nd pen.
roo and pullets
46679_img_0412.jpg
pullets
46679_f1.jpg
roo and hens
couple of pic of some chicks that hatched last weekend from these pens
46679_img_0456.jpg

46679_img_0455.jpg

Back
Top Bottom