1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

LF wellsummer eggs for sale 12 plus

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ksf59, May 18, 2011.

1. ksf59

ksf59 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 6, 2010
    north west iowa
    there will be 12 +. There are 2 pens with 3 lines. My old birds, (the lighter egg) are straight Channing grisham birds. There are 2 in this pen . I have hatched 50 or 60 of these. The hens pictured are from these birds , mated to a roo I got from eggs from Kansas. They were great color,layer great. The darker eggs are from the pullets pictured and from this cross. The speckled egg is from a calicowood hen. These birds are covered by the my original roo,so he is on his best daughters and the calico wood hen. The paler eggs, is really more terra cotat colored, but has that matte finish on it, is from the original Grisham hens, cover by the best son . These lines of hens have layed very well for me, layed at 5 months and layed through moult and through the winter. They did slow down, but would still get eggs . They are laying well right now. I get 7to 9 a day from the 9 pullets that have been laying 2.5 months and the color is great. The I will ship these out Friday if paid for before 7 am central PLEASE PAY RIGHT AWAT, AS I WILL BE GONE FROM FRIDAY AM UNTIL SUNDAY, SO IF I DON'T GET YOUR PAYPAL I WO'T GET THEM SHIPPED UNTIL MONDAY . Pay pal is [email protected] Please leave me feed back . Most of the eggs will be from the 2nd pen. [​IMG] roo and pullets
    [​IMG] pullets
    [​IMG] roo and hens
    couple of pic of some chicks that hatched last weekend from these pens[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. wolftracks

wolftracks Spam Hunter

Nov 6, 2009
    Modesto
    I have some of these incubating right now.

These eggs are beautiful. I may need more.

But I see who else is interested. LOL

Actually I just triple stacked, so depends on how many I can lockdown before this is over.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by