LF white faverolles

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by dinahmoe, Jun 20, 2010.

1. dinahmoe

dinahmoe Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2009
    central georgia
    i need to sell my flock of favs.these are 8 weeks old.there is a pure white cockeral and 5 white pullets.the pullets have a salmon casting to them so this would need to be bred out.i have a contact to get eggs from a pure white line.you would need to have 2 breeding pens set up and cross these 2 lines.you would then have a new line of pure white favs.
    i only want to sell these to someone who wants to improve them and breed to the standard.
    [​IMG]

2. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    That is to bad that you need to sell them hope you find a good home for them. I am giving my Salmons to Dick so I will only have BBS and lavender project favs for the next few years.

Henry

3. dinahmoe

Sep 19, 2009
    central georgia
    Quote:Thanks Henry,
    if i keep them i will have to build more pens and i have 2 other projects i am working on right.i will keep them unless i find the right home just not breed them.
    i have been talking to Dick and he has been very helpful.
    i will definately be keeping my bantams .i NEED more.[​IMG]

4. Cloverleaf Farm

Cloverleaf Farm Bearded Birds are Best

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    Oh man, I am going to be working on the whites, and could really use a few more, but I've spent so much $$ on birds lately, I just can't swing that much right now... [​IMG]

5. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Quote:Thanks Henry,
    if i keep them i will have to build more pens and i have 2 other projects i am working on right.i will keep them unless i find the right home just not breed them.
    i have been talking to Dick and he has been very helpful.
    i will definately be keeping my bantams .i NEED more.[​IMG]

Thats great yes the bantam salmons and blue salmons are awesome! the whites need work though hope you get a good home.

Henry

6. dinahmoe

Sep 19, 2009
    central georgia
    Quote:if you lived closer we could have worked something out.unfortunatley it is way too hot to ship anything right now.it was 101 today.its crazy.i don't know how anyone is shipping any birds that live in the south.

7. Cloverleaf Farm

Cloverleaf Farm Bearded Birds are Best

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    Quote:if you lived closer we could have worked something out.unfortunatley it is way too hot to ship anything right now.it was 101 today.its crazy.i don't know how anyone is shipping any birds that live in the south.

Well, keep me posted if you still have them when it cools off where you're at (it was raining and 60 here today - gag). Maybe by then I'll be able to swing the extra $$...

8. dinahmoe

Sep 19, 2009
    central georgia

Well, keep me posted if you still have them when it cools off where you're at (it was raining and 60 here today - gag). Maybe by then I'll be able to swing the extra $$...

will do.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by