1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

LG bator for sale (SOLD)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by blue90292, May 8, 2007.

1. blue90292

blue90292 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2007
    Rosharon, TX
    i hate that thing.

for some reason i am no good at incubating with the LG. i do fine with the hovabator. i hate the LG and this is what i want to do with it.

so, i'm selling it. i threw away the box so it'll come packaged in a different box. it's had eggs in it for 2 days. that's it. i can't work the temp thingie. it also has a fan that works fine, but no turner.

i'm selling it for $50 plus whatever it costs for postage.

Last edited: May 11, 2007
  2. Kristina

Kristina Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2007
    South Louisiana
    Do you still have the instructions for it? Any idea about how much the postage would be? Thanks [​IMG]

3. blue90292

Jan 30, 2007
    Rosharon, TX
    Quote:yup, still have the instructions. i'm at 77046. what's your zip??

4. chicks rule

chicks rule Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2007
    SW MO
    I might be interested, my zip is: 64856

5. Kristina

Kristina Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2007
    South Louisiana
    Hey hun just checking in after getting the kids to bed my zip is 70357 [​IMG]

6. pasofinofarm

pasofinofarm NONESUCH FARM CONROE TX

Mar 22, 2007
    Near Houston, TX
    I am in Houston and could pick up tomorrow... actually really need to pick up tomorrow. My broody just decided she may not want to set after all and I have a dozen Bantam Salmon Faverolle eggs on the way from Arkansas... If you still have it consider it sold. E-mail to [email protected]

This will be the second time you have helped me out. You got me connected with Stacey and the Ameraucana pullets a couple of months ago...

7. blue90292

Jan 30, 2007
    Rosharon, TX
    Quote:sent you an email before reading this post. i'm sending you another one.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by