Lg.Red Tail Boa 4 sale Tx. must go now

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Blueroo63, May 6, 2009.

1. Blueroo63

Blueroo63 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2009
    N.Texas
    i have a very docile large red tail boa for sale ,he must go now after lossing my little 17 year old dog to a pair of water moscins
    i can't bring myself to stand the sight of him anymore ,and want him out of my home .I am now a true snake hatered and yes I do know this was not his fault he must still go now make an offer and I will gladly ship with no problem thanks

2. NancyP

NancyP Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2009
    Bonifay,Florida
    [​IMG] check with the local pet stores or vets, they might take him.

3. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    I really wish you was closer. I love red tail boa's. Mine passed away 2 years ago.

4. gabrielle1976

gabrielle1976 Overrun With Chickens

Feb 21, 2009
    Columbia river gorge
    If you ship himi make shure you do it properly it would be very sad for him to die just because youre upset about soemthing else. I would take him if I could but I dont have any extra money.

5. baldie

baldie Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 25, 2008
    Douglas, MA
    About how big is it?? What is it eating?? I will offer $25 for him. [​IMG]

6. Epona142

Epona142 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2008
    Bedias, TX
    Are you certified to ship snakes?

And to those of you looking to buy him, please be aware that shipping MUST be done through Fed-Ex overnight, which will be in tune of 60-70 dollars alone.

If you are not certified to ship this snake, please look into selling him locally. If you ARE certified, you'll understand my concern!

If you were closer, I'd definitely take him, my husband is really wanting to add a red-tail to our collection, but I can't afford to have a snake shipped in right now, especially with this hot hot weather.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by