1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

LG Still air incubator for sale.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Harley's girl, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Harley's girl

Harley's girl Chillin' With My Peeps

I have a like new LG still air incubator model #9200 for sale! It is $40 plus the exact shipping. I have only used it 3 times. Still looks great inside. I am wanting to get a hovabator and need to save up my money for one!! Thank you so much! Send me a PM and I will get you my paypal address. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Bi0sC0mp

Bi0sC0mp Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2008
    Raiford,FLA
    not to bad but only problem i see here is the price you can get them brand new for

$41.99... so you might need to come down a litte on the price.. good luck with selling it

3. Harley's girl

Well, it is practically brand new, I used it 3 times. The difference is they will now have to pay tax on it. Here they are $48 brand new. And $48 x's 6.5% tax would be $3.12 and the total would be $51.12. That is how much I paid for it at rural king in Wooster Ohio. [​IMG]

4. justinszoo

justinszoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2008
    NW Ohio
    What do you estimate the shipping to be?

5. Harley's girl

send me your address and I will let you know exact shipping. [​IMG] Should not be too much since you live in Ohio. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by