LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

The mail arrived early today but I can't get my package until my dad gets home. They put it in the stupid box that I can't turn their key in. I'm a little worried since nobody knows I bought the eggs and my dad has to be the one who gets the package out.
I tried everything I could to get their key to turn in the box but now I have a few shallow cuts on my fingers from that
RutRoh!

Really rather inconsequential but somehow semi-satisfying,
I was able to trim a few branches off the fallen pine with a pruning saw
and get the bent but not broken front fence back in place.
1596574103556.png

The mail arrived early today but I can't get my package until my dad gets home. They put it in the stupid box that I can't turn their key in. I'm a little worried since nobody knows I bought the eggs and my dad has to be the one who gets the package out.
I tried everything I could to get their key to turn in the box but now I have a few shallow cuts on my fingers from that

fingers crossed for the eggs. If you have battle wounds, then some just HAVE to hatch.

Really rather inconsequential but somehow semi-satisfying,
I was able to trim a few branches off the fallen pine with a pruning saw
and get the bent but not broken front fence back in place.
View attachment 2276440
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Eggs have been put in an egg carton to settle for 24 hours. It is fatter part upwards right??
Also, I bought 6 but received 7!! So happy! :D
And since it has been a whole week since they were shipped, should I candle them or let them settle first before candling?
I would want to candle right away, see what you're dealing with.
Did you get in trouble for buying eggs?

Back
Top Bottom