LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

@Kusanar I'm sorry to hear you were exposed. It is scary to go through. I was exposed super early on but thankfully my results came back negative. Do you have the option to go get tested? It can be nice to know either way. I hope you didn't catch it.:fl

@Kusanar I'm sorry to hear you were exposed. It is scary to go through. I was exposed super early on but thankfully my results came back negative. Do you have the option to go get tested? It can be nice to know either way. I hope you didn't catch it.:fl
My husband is getting tested today (he was also potentially exposed at work last week, a student came to school with it and then that students teacher spent an hour with my husband a day or so later) and I am getting tested tomorrow. Due to hippa they won't tell anyone who it was, but they did say it was someone in my office, there are only 2 people out that it could be and one sits exactly 6 feet from me (they spaced all desks to 6 feet so even if you sit right next to a sick person they can tell you you weren't exposed) and that is the more likely of the 2 that it could be. Whoever it was, they were at work Friday the 23rd and we just found out yesterday, didn't even bother to actually tell anyone, just put a posting up and hoped no one would notice.

Hey guys! I skimmed through this thread a bit ago, and after being on here for a couple months, finally decided to come on here and say that I’m non-bi! And I also thought it would be a good idea to start chatting with other lgbtq+ chicken keepers :)
My brain isn't working at the moment, I saw "I'm non-bi!" and went... wait... so you're straight?? and then it hit me. I'm shaking my head at myself and figured you might get a chuckle out of my brainfart.

123776713_10158799626917838_916955099207195912_o.jpg

Pondering a move? XD

Back
Top Bottom