LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

7E0003EA-92C8-4A4D-9736-3D5EDEDB84EE.jpeg
Here’s Ccina w her cuz “Sultan” and her sib
9D151BFD-5E43-4AD0-B997-D407F21D272E.jpeg
and this is her uncle “Eleven”(moms side)
22490CB0-E4E0-41DA-A406-6DDAE10B777B.jpeg
this is her dad “Carlos”
B5FF0B4C-9868-4CBD-9449-E972C293FF72.jpeg
and her auntie “Raven” or “Seven” or “little Elvis” can’t tell the difference(dads side) lmao
22ACF13B-4680-4D5F-ADDC-DE4DCAA349FE.jpeg
and this might actually be her mom, or aunt. Her and the white one lay the same eggs so..
There’s some of the flock

Ya'll got some crazy lookin' birds! I love it!

Our yearlings have FINALLY started laying. Nine months before we got eggs from half of them. Goodness.

I've got some I need to sell and some I need to process for food. I have six boys and one hen that has some sort of defect making her 2/3rds the size of the rest, and now she has a bum leg suddenly. She's getting around but she was already on the short list... It's just hard to process chickens in the winter.

We're trying to breed to SOP a lil so we're producing a lot of chicks and most of them just don't make the cut.

Ya'll got some crazy lookin' birds! I love it!

Our yearlings have FINALLY started laying. Nine months before we got eggs from half of them. Goodness.

I've got some I need to sell and some I need to process for food. I have six boys and one hen that has some sort of defect making her 2/3rds the size of the rest, and now she has a bum leg suddenly. She's getting around but she was already on the short list... It's just hard to process chickens in the winter.

We're trying to breed to SOP a lil so we're producing a lot of chicks and most of them just don't make the cut.

what breed are you doing? I totally feel you on waiting for the youngsters, my serama pullets are taking ages to go into lay.

what breed are you doing? I totally feel you on waiting for the youngsters, my serama pullets are taking ages to go into lay.

Wheaten Ameraucanas. :) Well, I'm trying anyhow. I've been wholely unable to find good stock that I can get to my property alive TBH (plenty of hatching eggs in like, CA, about as far from me as you can get) so I'm working with some really half arsed birds.

Wheaten Ameraucanas. :) Well, I'm trying anyhow. I've been wholely unable to find good stock that I can get to my property alive TBH (plenty of hatching eggs in like, CA, about as far from me as you can get) so I'm working with some really half arsed birds.

Ah that’s too bad. I’m sorry you’re having so much difficulty locating stock. I feel like Ameracaunas are one of those more novelty type breeds that are more popular in places like Cali.

Back
Top Bottom