LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Once again, RIGHT ON POINT. Here is the tenets in case anyone was wondering. So...wholesome??
https://thesatanictemple.com/pages/about-us
Lol, I checked out the link (I had a good idea of the tenets but hadn't read them in a while) scrolled down to the FAQ and found "I want to sell my soul, get rich, join the illuminati, etc." and the answer is "Please look elsewhere." Lol, such a polite way to say go away! lol

They seem very quirky and interesting, like guineas, but WAYY more containable. They will be a feather sexable color mix coturnix from myshire. I am planning a large lean-to for them (10x5) on the ground with deep litter method. There will be 25 of them, with 2 or 3 males. I am so excited!
I'm so jealous! :lol:

Lol, I checked out the link (I had a good idea of the tenets but hadn't read them in a while) scrolled down to the FAQ and found "I want to sell my soul, get rich, join the illuminati, etc." and the answer is "Please look elsewhere." Lol, such a polite way to say go away! lol

Well if they tell them to go to h. e. double hockey sticks and they did, they'd end up having to deal with them in the afterlife too (being Satanists and all) and that would just be disappointing.

(Yes I know Satanists don't really believe in afterlife like that.)

Back
Top Bottom