LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

sweet nectar of trees
one billion more drops to go
tastes like spring is here

DSC00047.JPG

Howdy!
I wanted to start a thread about a year ago when my some came out for open chatter and guidance. It has been an amazing journey! My son is so happy and is finally comfortable in his own skin! He was 15 when he shared with me and my husband that he was gay and even tho it was difficult at first to digest, we couldn’t be prouder of his courage and confidence! Thank you for starting this thread. I view the world with a new lens and am thankful for having my son who has taught me so much!
Bear hugs!!!! ❤️ :hugs

We used a large pan about 2' x 4'. Often took all day which was lovely on a warm spring day with the sun shining, hot dog lunch cooked over fire, bottle of wine. On those days where the sap was really running we would store the extra is large bins in the garage. By the end of the season the novelty had worn off somewhat but I would forget that come spring the next year.

I view the world with a new lens and am thankful for having my son who has taught me so much!
My youngest came out as trans about 10 years ago. I also have learned so much for her and others since. I had to realize that in this, and many other issues, as a child of the late 50s I grew up sheltered and privileged. My mind has been opened. I cried at my first Pride Parade for the bravery and joy shown by the participants.

I wanted to come here and share my thoughts and hear your thoughts on "coming out"

the bravery it takes is amazing, but I do not find it fair that I am expected to tell my family who I am sexually attracted to.. my sisters didn't have to tell nobody they where straight? annoying. What does it matter? I am just the same as the rest of ya'll, just I'm a girl, who likes girls. Put your big girl panties on and accept it.

I just find it so annoying how it even has to be a thing :( ... why do I need to come out, why does everybody assume everybody to be straight?

I wanted to come here and share my thoughts and hear your thoughts on "coming out"

the bravery it takes is amazing, but I do not find it fair that I am expected to tell my family who I am sexually attracted to.. my sisters didn't have to tell nobody they where straight? annoying. What does it matter? I am just the same as the rest of ya'll, just I'm a girl, who likes girls. Put your big girl panties on and accept it.

I just find it so annoying how it even has to be a thing :( ... why do I need to come out, why does everybody assume everybody to be straight?
I agree!!!
It’s what was drummed into our parents, parents parents, and so on. It’s taking time but it’s getting more socially accepted and our kids are helping to make it into a more accepting world.
You don’t need to come out at all. I’m not, if I happened to begin a new relationship with a woman in the future... then there’d be something to tell.
It is a lot of pressure to make all the queer folk let the normal people know where they are and what they are. Not really fair either.

Back
Top Bottom