LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

I think our birds love to torment me. I woke up despite not getting much sleep last night and refilled the waterers before heading back to get more sleep. A few minutes after I got really comfortable in bed, one of the ducks started quacking and since we have neighbors, I went out to shut her up to prevent us from getting into trouble.
Well.. as soon as I crawled back into bed, one of the hens started up too. This time I let the dogs out because I assumed that maybe something spooked them so I decided to let the dogs take care of it.
Now the duck is quacking again and I just want to get more sleep.

I finally got a basket for my bike so now I don't have to overwork my arms when I buy my week's lunches from the store. My arms & hands are usually mostly numb and red from having to carry the bags so this basket make it easier. Plus, I can start riding my bike to the store again. Walmart actually delivered it so quick after I ordered it online. I ordered it earlier in the day and it just arrived at the door.
In case anyone is wondering, I usually walk 1.2 mile to the store and 1.2 mile back home.

Selling the duck eggs is going great for me! Been making some amazing profit from my regular customer.

Very soon I'll be getting a pride flag for my room so I'm really excited for that!
Yay!

I think our birds love to torment me. I woke up despite not getting much sleep last night and refilled the waterers before heading back to get more sleep. A few minutes after I got really comfortable in bed, one of the ducks started quacking and since we have neighbors, I went out to shut her up to prevent us from getting into trouble.
Well.. as soon as I crawled back into bed, one of the hens started up too. This time I let the dogs out because I assumed that maybe something spooked them so I decided to let the dogs take care of it.
Now the duck is quacking again and I just want to get more sleep.
Aw. My duck hen likes to wake me up too.

In case anyone needs something to cheer them up, have some photos of the ducklings

185510339_3976988365744129_4888485116337880555_n.jpg
185431518_3976988445744121_22776648177680320_n.jpg
185945834_3976988495744116_6933183638022556449_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom