LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

I'm going to Disneyworld with me and my friend because I wanted to ride splash mountain one more time before they change it. So it is an impulse vacation
Cool I went to Disney land lol and I was scared after riding splash mountain lol😭😭 But you will love splash mountain if I were you I would by fast pass it’s so munch worth it☺️

Yesterday's photos of Runt

20210725_135705.jpg
20210725_135707.jpg
20210725_135709.jpg
20210725_135710.jpg

Cool I went to Disney land lol and I was scared after riding splash mountain lol😭😭 But you will love splash mountain if I were you I would by fast pass it’s so munch worth it☺️
Disney hasn't been super busy lately with the whole covid stuff so lines aren't too bad. Fingers crossed though. I used to go to disney every 2 years with my family ever since I was 5 but last time we ever went was when I was 13 it was sad. Been awhile

Much easier to use the watched threads page instead of alerts or emails.
I have it saved as a bookmark/favorite on my browser.
Refresh to update and all the threads with new replies come to the top.
EasyPeasy.
I do something similar to that. I get notifications like emails but when I get back on the site what I do is just go to watched threads and click on the one and most times it'll bring me to where I last left off.

Just sometimes when I do I scroll down and see there is like 5 new pages I got to get through :th

Back
Top Bottom