LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

My brother said faggot and I told him the meaning and he said that he would burn gay people too and said he couldn’t wait to call my gay friends faggots and he hoped he didn’t have a faggot sister and that gay people are sick in the head and it’s a choice

I just feel so unlucky cuz I’m a bunch of minorities which will already make my life hard, and in the area I live almost nobody is homophobic but somehow my family is…
I'm sorry. That is hard, how old is your bro?

My brother said faggot and I told him the meaning and he said that he would burn gay people too and said he couldn’t wait to call my gay friends faggots and he hoped he didn’t have a faggot sister and that gay people are sick in the head and it’s a choice

I just feel so unlucky cuz I’m a bunch of minorities which will already make my life hard, and in the area I live almost nobody is homophobic but somehow my family is…
:hugs :hugs :hugs

Two years older than me. Not gonna share our ages on a public page on the internet sorry
So you are both minors living in your parents house....
....are parents doing anything about this?

As far as I know, I seem to be the only person with 1 day a week currently. On Sunday, I got a quick look of the schedule sheet before I clocked out and I saw that I was the only one with a shortened work week.
How many shifts do the others have?
Maybe they need to rotate who gets 'short' weeks?

Back
Top Bottom