LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

also for the anime watchers on this thread: what gay animes do you recommend? I've seen given and yuri on ice already
I don’t know many gay anime’s but I know a couple cartoons, have you seen the owl house, she-ra or the dragon prince? Dragon prince doesn’t have much and only a bit in season three and She-ra supposedly starts dating a girl in the last season (haven’t watched it that far)

also for the anime watchers on this thread: what gay animes do you recommend? I've seen given and yuri on ice already
Oh wait, stars align has a character who is very much gay, I haven’t seen all of it cause when I was watching it not much was out

Attachments

• 5B237075-5510-4D05-ACB4-71B17438674F.jpeg
    5B237075-5510-4D05-ACB4-71B17438674F.jpeg
    130.8 KB · Views: 3
So her oxygen level dropped back into the 80s but it's okay because she's still doing fine. It seems having her on her stomach helps with getting oxygen but since it does get uncomfortable for her, she can't always do that.

Also, we closed at exactly 9pm last night! I couldn't believe it but we weren't as busy as usual despite being the weekend. My manager thinks it's because of the rain we're getting.

Our ducks should be laying in the next couple weeks, they've been showing laying behavior. I'm excited because I was recently contacted by the lady who buys our duck eggs.

Back
Top Bottom