LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

@KikiDeAnime Probably a wise move to give the cat a break if there's a possible heart issue. How old is he?

Hope your dog did well!
He's going to be 6 years old on April 28th. He's the brother to my cat Nyx and is older than her by 1 year. Same mom.
Their mother and brother had a heart condition so we wanted to find out if he possibly had one too. Luckily Nyx is healthy and doesn't have anything wrong heart related.

Hazel Grace did well! It actually took a bit longer than expected due to
extra blood vessels
but they were able work carefully.

She's currently sleeping in my dad's bed with him as we felt she should have a comfortable spot. Plus, that way my dad could keep an eye on her if anything happens.

Next Monday, her mother Mika will be getting spayed. The vets said that since Mika is going to be 4 years old and has had a litter already, there will be
more blood vessels
than Hazel Grace so her spay may take way longer.[/USER]

I hope everyone has and is having a wonderful today!

I worked a shift yesterday due to someone calling out. I need to be careful at work when giving back change. my manager, Jen, saved my butt when I came up $5 short in my till. She gave me a verbal warning. If it happens again, I'll get written up and then fired.

Also here's an update on Hazel Grace.
She's doing a whole lot better now that we finally got her to take her medication and eat food. I just ordered a onesie for her to wear so that she doesn't have to keep wearing the cone.

I'm also working on some plans for a brooder I plan on building for outside when we have too many hens raising chicks.

I hope everyone has and is having a wonderful today!

I worked a shift yesterday due to someone calling out. I need to be careful at work when giving back change. my manager, Jen, saved my butt when I came up $5 short in my till. She gave me a verbal warning. If it happens again, I'll get written up and then fired.

Also here's an update on Hazel Grace.
She's doing a whole lot better now that we finally got her to take her medication and eat food. I just ordered a onesie for her to wear so that she doesn't have to keep wearing the cone.

I'm also working on some plans for a brooder I plan on building for outside when we have too many hens raising chicks.
I hope Hazel Grace makes a good recovery! I'm glad to hear that she is doing better.

Back
Top Bottom