LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Sold some pullets today. The guy was so nice about it even when I brought up a concern for one of them. I said if he didn't want it, he could still take the other 2 for a really low price but he said it was no trouble taking all 3.

I also made lemon bars for my co workers. I didn't expect all the nice things they said as it was my first time making lemon bars.

Sold some pullets today. The guy was so nice about it even when I brought up a concern for one of them. I said if he didn't want it, he could still take the other 2 for a really low price but he said it was no trouble taking all 3.

I also made lemon bars for my co workers. I didn't expect all the nice things they said as it was my first time making lemon bars.
i just looked at your profile and saw you work at a wilco. I was just down by battle ground buying chicks at a wilco back in late july. that wouldve been funny if i went to your same store, but i think i ended up getting the chicks at the vancouver location instead. who knows though, my memory is bad lol

i just looked at your profile and saw you work at a wilco. I was just down by battle ground buying chicks at a wilco back in late july. that wouldve been funny if i went to your same store, but i think i ended up getting the chicks at the vancouver location instead. who knows though, my memory is bad lol
I started in February. I'm one of the cashiers

Indoor chicken alert:
20221003_193909.jpg

Back
Top Bottom