LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

All these gender classifications are new. I'll admit I don't actively keep up with them. I just know if your a nice person you'll get treated with respect and dignity. In my day I was just classified as a homo then a gay person as the years went on.
And we hope that as time goes on more and more people start fully accepting everyone :)

@Aunt Angus , how are your baby duckies doing?
They are doing very well! Thanks for asking!

Cheddar is not happy about living outside now, but she's coping. Every night when I take them and my 2 special needs chickens out for a walk, Cheddar waits by the front door for me to bring her inside. It's been weeks since she was last in there! That duck is something else...

They are doing very well! Thanks for asking!

Cheddar is not happy about living outside now, but she's coping. Every night when I take them and my 2 special needs chickens out for a walk, Cheddar waits by the front door for me to bring her inside. It's been weeks since she was last in there! That duck is something else...
Is Chedder getting along with your other female?

Put Nyx's harness on and now it looks like she's wearing something too tight due to her fluffy fur. I keep double checking and 4 of my fingers fit underneath the harness but I keep checking on her 😭😂
She's only wearing it because once I get her into her backpack, there's a thing to hook it onto to prevent her from jumping out during the trip.
She'll be put into the carrier before we go into each hotel and when we leave.
She feels much more comfortable being in the backpack during car rides which is why She'll be in it during the trip.

Finally made it!!
20221006_163321.jpg
20221006_163326.jpg

Back
Top Bottom