LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Funny it's a chicken forum.
I started a motorsport thread, as it is something I am keen on.
While not that many people are interested in it, I have not had anyone say, 'this is a chicken forum, you should not talk about that here'
There are a lot of threads that are not about chickens, but people don't go around all of them saying to only talk about chickens, so please folks, don't say it about this one.

That has a randomling section too. Pretty sure that coffee, cars and religion have nothing to do with chickens either.
Well, I'm not so sure about that! I like to drink coffee and watch my chickens...and if they dare to jump onto my 4Runner....well, they better be praying to the almighty chicken god for sure!

Anyone got plans this weekend?
Nope, not really, I might possibly go for a walk to see the wild ducks, and doves. Always thereputic sitting and watching them.

Trouble is, I always end up with birds landing on me, so I have to be careful. Don't want to bring anything bad back to my ducks.
Have you got any plans?

Nope, not really, I might possibly go for a walk to see the wild ducks, and doves. Always thereputic sitting and watching them.

Trouble is, I always end up with birds landing on me, so I have to be careful. Don't want to bring anything bad back to my ducks.
Have you got any plans?
Hoping to get a sorting box for my feathers. I have to get them all sterilized and nice looking before I can see if the hair dressers would be interested in buying them for their shop

Back
Top Bottom