LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Hoping to get a sorting box for my feathers. I have to get them all sterilized and nice looking before I can see if the hair dressers would be interested in buying them for their shop
Seems a good use for them tbf, it breaks my heart where pillow/craft feathers often come from, would rather they came from well kept birds like your own.
I admittedly have a box of feathers from my girls, all the ones that were shed and stayed clean!
I sound like a crazy person but I'm sure they'll be handy some day and I like keeping them 😂

Seems a good use for them tbf, it breaks my heart where pillow/craft feathers often come from, would rather they came from well kept birds like your own.
I admittedly have a box of feathers from my girls, all the ones that were shed and stayed clean!
I sound like a crazy person but I'm sure they'll be handy some day and I like keeping them 😂
Admittedly most of mine come from birds that are processed. That isn't the sole reason for their ending though, unile with most fly tie feathers

Admittedly most of mine come from birds that are processed. That isn't the sole reason for their ending though, unile with most fly tie feathers
Dont worry I guessed as much, that's what I meant by:

Dont worry I guessed as much, that's what I meant by:
Okay, just wanted to make it clear in case there was a miss understanding.

I have a dlfew bags that came from birds I lost that were important and are staying with me (Like Samwell and Dwight), but most are from my extra roosters. Stunning feathers though, especially the barred cochin ones.

Okay, just wanted to make it clear in case there was a miss understanding.

I have a dlfew bags that came from birds I lost that were important and are staying with me (Like Samwell and Dwight), but most are from my extra roosters. Stunning feathers though, especially the barred cochin ones.
I bet they are
I think white feathers are pretty, but I'd love to have more kinds in my little collection.
I do hope to have chickens sometime in the future, I have my eye on a few really pretty breeds. So maybe I'll get a chance to steal a few feathers that they drop 😂

I bet they are
I think white feathers are pretty, but I'd love to have more kinds in my little collection.
I do hope to have chickens sometime in the future, I have my eye on a few really pretty breeds. So maybe I'll get a chance to steal a few feathers that they drop 😂
Highly recommend Cornish bantams. Honestly probably even beat my pheonixes (barely though) in terms of favorite breed

Back
Top Bottom