Liberal? Conservative?

I am of the belief that...

• poultry are conservative and predators are liberal.

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • predators are conservative and poultry are liberal.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • it is politically incorrect to classify any animal by its feeding habits.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • this smacks of profiling, and therefore I will not be participating in this poll.

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • not only am I incensed by your theory, but believe others will be as well. I and other right thinkin

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I didn't notice that this was posted in "Games, Jokes, and Fun!" so I find this topic to be in extre

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care about poultry politics. I just want the eggs.

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • none of the above is true. See my post.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

OldGuy43

Songster
8 Years
Some of you already know this, but as I've mentioned in other threads I use a radio on a timer that blares talk radio out from sunset to sunrise as a predator deterrent. Since it does seem to help I believe that predators are of the liberal persuasion. When I awoke this A.M., and even before I'd had any coffee I had an epiphany; The opposite also seems to be true. It seems that the louder and longer I play the radio the more eggs I get. I'm now getting 10 eggs from 12 hens daily and even Lame Duck has recently started giving us one almost everyday. I consider this to be empirical evidence that the following is a truism:

All predators are liberal!

All poultry are conservative!

Ah finally, the coffeepot's done. I'm off to get a cup.
caf.gif

My mother has a terrible skunk problem at her place, so she plays the radio (on the pop-top 40 station) too! They don't like no Juistin Beiber or Britney Spears! :D

Back
Top Bottom