License!!

Matthew3590

Songster
8 Years
Apr 10, 2011
Middle, TN
I just got back from the DMV and I am now an official licensed driver!!
wee.gif
woot.gif
I was very nervous and the dmv guy was a jerk. Picture is terrible though.
sickbyc.gif

Quote:
gig.gif
My picture was terrible too! Last time I renewed my licence I asked the guy (jokingley) to make a better picture this time and he said......................................"Lady..if you want a better picture, then bring in a better face!" everyone behind me in line line gasped as did I.....sheesh
hit.gif

Quote:
gig.gif
My picture was terrible too! Last time I renewed my licence I asked the guy (jokingley) to make a better picture this time and he said......................................"Lady..if you want a better picture, then bring in a better face!" everyone behind me in line line gasped as did I.....sheesh
hit.gif

That guy is mean. She asked if I was ready and as I was saying okay she took. Right when I was doing the ooo part so it looks kind of like im puckering for a kiss.

Last edited:
Quote:
gig.gif
hit.gif

That guy is mean. She asked if I was ready and as I was saying okay she took. Right when I was doing the ooo part so it looks kind of like im puckering for a kiss.

Oh sorry about that...how long will you have to deal with that pic now? They really need to have a "choose this pic" option
roll.png

I had that option once...for a taxi licence and that was after I had driven in a rush and walked through their non ACed building and determined I was at the wrong counter/had to get back to work/ and was all red in the face from the heat....well ....her pic options didnt change in the 5 she took
gig.gif

Quote:

Oh sorry about that...how long will you have to deal with that pic now? They really need to have a "choose this pic" option
roll.png

I had that option once...for a taxi licence and that was after I had driven in a rush and walked through their non ACed building and determined I was at the wrong counter/had to get back to work/ and was all red in the face from the heat....well ....her pic options didnt change in the 5 she took
gig.gif

Until 17 when it becomes a un-restricted license. I probably could ask to get a new one if I paid but I hate dealing with them.

I don't know if this is true or not but I heard they are trying to make the driving age 18 and permit 17 like in the UK. Based on their studies that there are a lot of car accidents at the 16 age range. If you make license at 18 you will see more car accidents at 18 age range.

Back
Top Bottom