Life Happens- Mom's Health, My Health, and the man... **Update Pg 48**

Quote:
OOh Sweetie.. it sucks..
sad.png
hugs.gif

But once they find out exactly whats wrong.. then they can fix up up right quick! I think for PCOS they put you on a certain med... and its supposed to really help..
I dont know that much about it though...
Personal question..
hide.gif
Yell at me if its too personal...
Do you ever want children?? If so... with the PCOS .. you need to talk to the doc about that stuff now... just to be safe..
hugs.gif

I've went back and fourth on the having kids thing. Not right now, of course, but someday? Maybe. I will bring it up. I know I can't afford IVF, if that's what it comes down to in the end.

Quote:
I had 2 cycles a month for 15 years-7 days each-talk about drained! Wasnt until I had a supra cervical hystrectomy did it stop! Been pain free for 5 exciting years:) But then again I was done having children too... It sucks hunny Im sorry
hugs.gif

Quote:
OOh Sweetie.. it sucks..
sad.png
hugs.gif

But once they find out exactly whats wrong.. then they can fix up up right quick! I think for PCOS they put you on a certain med... and its supposed to really help..
I dont know that much about it though...
Personal question..
hide.gif
Yell at me if its too personal...
Do you ever want children?? If so... with the PCOS .. you need to talk to the doc about that stuff now... just to be safe..
hugs.gif

I've went back and fourth on the having kids thing. Not right now, of course, but someday? Maybe. I will bring it up. I know I can't afford IVF, if that's what it comes down to in the end.

No.. you most likely wouldnt need IVF for PCOS... i know lots of girls with it..
It is sometimes harder for them to concieve because of ovulation issues and missed cycles... but once they get on the right med and get their cycle straight.. it usually works...
sometimes it just takes a bit longer than normal.. (thats why i suggested talking to the doc now about it.. to know whats ahead for you...just in case..)
But..anyways... dont worry about THAT now ... just get the diagnosis.. and get on the meds to help control it and get your cycle regular again...
Then you'll feel much better.. everything will work out..
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Yeah, all I care about right now is getting this stopped. It's scary sometimes, like, abnormally scary.

Had my labs drawn today instead of waiting 'till Friday. They stuck me three times, made me drink horrible, thick. Orange flavored syrup, and wait there for 2 hours for the redraw, after being up for over 24 and having class today, and spending 2 hours on the road. What a freaking day.

th.gif

Ultrasound done. I learned something.... We could see the right ovary, and it looked OK, but I found out I have a retroverted uterus, so visualizing the left ovary was difficult at best. Guess we'll see what the results show...
fl.gif

Retroverted?? Is that what they call tipped?
So.. the right looked okay?? Thats great news!

Yip. Retroverted is tipped. And yes, the right looked ok. Good news, but doesn't help explain things. We'll see how the labs come back I guess
fl.gif

Quote:
Yeah.. you can still have the PCOS and not have any cysts..
so.. the labs will be the teller...
fl.gif

Quote:
That sounds like the Glucose tolerence test ( think thats what it was called) cept i had a green drink
sad.png
that was thick and tasted like playdough
sickbyc.gif
and i was there for 3 hours
th.gif

I just wanted to take this time to let everyone know.....

I LOVE my Mason, he's my main man
love.gif

As soon as I get home, I will be posting pics. He's growing like a bad weed!

Back
Top Bottom