life is good

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by coyotesmommy, Jun 19, 2011.

1. coyotesmommy

coyotesmommy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 13, 2011
    Seriously I am sitting on my back patio strumming a guitar drinking a beer and watching my chickens, Dogs lizards. And turtles all get along. Wow where is credence clear water when you really need them

2. piecemaker

piecemaker Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Centerville Texas
    If you were at our house you would have to be sittin' on a block of ice if you were sittin' outside. Temp gauge says 106 [​IMG]

3. annabananaandfamily

annabananaandfamily Chillin' With My Peeps

May 6, 2011
    Maine
    I'm so happy to read a happy post! Not that everyone shouldnt be able vent, especially in a place that feels safe for them....

Life is good here too! Getting ready for the pig roast I have been planning for husbands 30th this weekend and getting very excited for the arrival of our surprise guests! Its beautiful weather, kids are almost done with school, happy rooster crowing out back... Life really IS good!

4. Mattemma

Mattemma Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2009
    Nice out this way too even if it is humid and hot. I was just about to go sit on my yard swing and drink a cold one when I noticed the chickens hopping by my grape vines.Yup,those little buggers discovered the grape buds,and ate every last one that they could reach. After working up a sweat chasing them around I was finally about to settle down and enjoy the slow pace.Sad I lost a lot of potentially yummy grapes though! Oh well there will be some.

5. Steve_of_sandspoultry

Steve_of_sandspoultry Overrun With Chickens

delete

Last edited: Jul 20, 2011
  6. terrilhb

terrilhb Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 11, 2010
    Georgia
    What a great thread. You can come sit here with us in Ga and watch our dogs, goats, chickens and guinea's with us. Love to hear people play the guitar.

7. mulewagon

mulewagon Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 13, 2010
    Alabama
    Well, can I complain about the mosquitoes? [​IMG]

Otherwise, sitting out back with my giant puppy at my feet, watching the chickens and babies scratch in their yard, is just about the best part of life!

8. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

[​IMG]

9. greyhorsewoman

greyhorsewoman Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2008
    Endless Mts, NE PA
    We also have been enjoying some night summer evenings, sitting outside in our wooded yard, listening to the birds in the trees, frogs at the pond and other barnyard sounds drifting by as we watch our corgis roll and play and sip some nice red wine. Life is good.

10. coyotesmommy

coyotesmommy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 13, 2011
    Quote:Yep, your right Steve, "Back yard flocks "is the best new show on TV this summer! heheheehe. Its all about Hot Chicks and Cocky Guys. hehehehee

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by