Life REALLY sucks sometimes *snif*

dlhunicorn

Human Encyclopedia
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
after my christmas was totally ruined by my internet/telephone/t.v. provider basically not delivering services the ENTIRE christmas weekend (including christmas day) > just every now and then a five to ten minute connection sporadically....
... my "new" computer my friend worked hours on up and died on me (processor overheated from dust it turns out) .... bless his heart I now have another one (god is good)

... I just loaded my yahoo messenger this morning and my brother logs on to tell me that my dad has passed away ... going back for the funeral is not an option (financially impossible).
My son and I were planning on how we could get the money together so he could finally meet his grandpa this summer...
smack.gif

Just when I thought this was going to be another "my Christmas presents were sucky" whine ......

I'm so sorry about your dad ...
hugs.gif

Some Airlines have "hardship" fights where they will actually let you fly for free or very low cost when something like this happens. You could check it out. At least they used to do it. I am not sure if they still do.

Oh goodness! I am so very sorry to hear this!
hugs.gif
I know there is nothing I can say to actually make it any better but jusst know that my thoughts are with you and I will be praying about the plane tickets. Perhaps there is a way a flight can be arranged.

Back
Top Bottom