Life SUCKS......

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by HarlansHollowFarms, Jul 27, 2010.

1. HarlansHollowFarms

HarlansHollowFarms bana-bhuidseach anns gára

Jan 16, 2009
    Lets see.....this spring my F150 blew a spark plug..dead (still is)
    ...Ford Explorer...dead...the transmission is TOAST!

Thank the Goddess got a rental car!

Spring....had a bad wind storm...chicken coop flipped 4 times. one fatality ...really sucked

got the coop back up and staked down....aint life great!

bought a used Explorer...now I am back on the road! oh yeah...bought the rental car also!

still do not have a truck to haul the horse trailer, but we are riding at home!

Lost my job last summer......worked at the beet factory for awhile, then the convienence store....now with Musket!

BOUGHT MY HoLIDAY TICKETS TO THE UK.....FOR NEXT SPRING!

When life throws you lemons......squash them suckers and have a Vodka Martini!

I changed the title from Life is Great....no one wants to here that. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 27, 2010
  2. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    Something good always follows the bad. Seems to me, anyway. Without the bad, we wouldn't be able to appreciate the good. Hey, what does your title mean? Just curious. [​IMG]

3. NYchickies

NYchickies Out Of The Brooder

Jul 21, 2010
    "When life throws you lemons......squash them suckers and have a Vodka Martini!" There ya go, now you're talking. The heck with lemonade! Hope everything gets better. At least you are going to the UK for sure. What does your avatar say? I was in Ireland the end of March. Loved it.

4. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer Premium Member

May 11, 2010
    When life slams you with an upper cut go with a jab to the ribs and knock the breath out bad luck. Follow with a left hook then a right hook and walk away with your head held high.

5. HarlansHollowFarms

Jan 16, 2009
    Quote:My title means 'Garden Witch'

And this thread is accually about life....and how good it really is! I just did the title to get folks to look [​IMG]

I consider myself to be very fortunate, I am determained and optimistic.

Quote:Set back always give you the opportunity to move forward, nothing lasts forever unless you make it!

6. NYchickies

NYchickies Out Of The Brooder

Jul 21, 2010
    "And this thread is accually about life....and how good it really is! I just did the title to get folks to look "
    OOOHkay. Guess I really don't get it. Whether you need encouragement, or what.

7. Steve_of_sandspoultry

Steve_of_sandspoultry Overrun With Chickens

I changed the title from Life is Great....no one wants to here that

I for one like the "life is great" threads. There is alot of down in the dumps, my life sucks, everybody is against me threads that the upbeat ones are a nice change.

Steve​

8. HarlansHollowFarms

Jan 16, 2009
    Quote:I for one like the "life is great" threads. There is alot of down in the dumps, my life sucks, everybody is against me threads that the upbeat ones are a nice change.

Steve

[​IMG]

Thats what I like to hear.....life is GREAT!
    I am so sick of people only posting about how bad everything is, I just wanted to lighten it up abit!

Quote:No encouragement necessary.........................just wanted everyone to know nothing is ever so bad that it can't get better.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by