1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Light Brahma Bantam From SQ Birds

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Tim63, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Tim63

Tim63 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 13, 2010
    Texas
    One dozen of my high quality Light Brahma Bantam eggs. These eggs are from my two light breeding pens. Exact same pens I am hatching/raising/conditioning my fall show birds and next springs breeder birds from. I have had excellent fertility from my lights this spring. I have hatched all I need, I still have quite a few in the incubator as well. I'm running out of room for the lights.
    I will ship these eggs Wednesday March 30th OR Monday April 4th,YOUR CHOICE. I will be out of town Mar31-Apr 2, my wife and children will collect and mark the eggs while I am away if you choose the 4th. These will be fresh, clean, well packed eggs.
    Again, I offer no guarantee on your hatch, or condition of eggs when they arrive at your house. I have no control after they leave my house. So far, all of the eggs I have shipped have arrived in excellent condition. My reputation is VERY important to me, YOUR success is MY success.
    Shipping will be 15.00. I will accept MO's or Pay-pal. THANK YOU! for looking and good luck bidding.

Tim Lindenborn
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Tim63

Jun 13, 2010
    Texas
    I could actually even ship them Tuesday afternoon(29th) if the winning bidder would prefer. That would put them most anywhere in the lower 48 by Friday morning. The eggs will be fresh whichever date you choose. I'm not setting anymore light eggs. I have had 24 more hatch yesterday-this morning.

3. Tim63

Jun 13, 2010
    Texas
    I'll most likely be working when this ends. Winner pm me, I'll get back with you by early afternoon. I'm in CST.
    Thanks!
    Tim

4. 3D

3D Out Of The Brooder

Mar 29, 2011
    What a great deal on these.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by