Light Brahma breeders- bantam or standard

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by MommaHen, Feb 5, 2012.

1. MommaHen

MommaHen Out Of The Brooder

Nov 19, 2007
    Missouri
    Anyone raise light brahmas, standard or bantam size??? I'd like to get some hatching eggs.

2. bigdawg

bigdawg AA Poultry

Jun 28, 2009
    middle tenn
    i sent you a pm. i do sell hatching eggs and chicks. large frame light brahmas.

3. brahmamomma

brahmamomma Out Of The Brooder

Jan 19, 2012
    i live in new jersey and my heart is set on having brahmas, it is absolutely impossible to find them :( i only want a small flock of 6, with 2 of them brahmas, all hens. the others i want a cochin, buff orp, barred rock, and maybe a EE. i guess there are not a lot of chicken people in jersey. haha because i have been contacting many, and no one has different breeds available to go together, i can get brahmas in april, but others in march, is it ok to still brood them together? or will they get pecked to death? im new to all this, but have read all the books, and i would hate to have them get picked on :(

4. brahmamomma

brahmamomma Out Of The Brooder

Jan 19, 2012
    also, the one place that has brahmas is straight run, and being new to all this, i have no idea what the chances are of getting a roo, but i really dont want one. even though i have a decent amount of property, i have neighbors, and id like to keep them happy :) especially since we just moved in over christmas!

5. bigdawg

bigdawg AA Poultry

Jun 28, 2009
    middle tenn
    Murray mcmurray hatchery sell them as females. and they are available in march.

6. Mille Duccles 6

Mille Duccles 6 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 17, 2012
    Im Rebecca and Im from Jersey as well I live in Columbus NJ there is a great place where I just got my chicks ....
    Clear view farms
    228 tomsriver road
    Jackson, N.J. 08527 # 609-575-6363
    online site.....www.jerseychickens.com

7. posti

posti New Egg

Sep 10, 2012
    I am looking for a couple of brahma standard hens, have a beautiful lonely male. Any sorces to get some?

8. Trooper Man

Trooper Man Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2014
    I would also like to be able to get some good light brahmas.

9. celeste110311

celeste110311 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 21, 2014
    I raise bantam light brahmas.

10. celeste110311

celeste110311 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 21, 2014
    Really good SQ parents

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by