Light Brahma chicks

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by heathersboers, Jan 9, 2011.

1. heathersboers

heathersboers Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2010
    wilson
    Please PM-I will have some light brahmas hatch out on 1/20/11 and 1 28/11. - I am not sure if they are exhibition quality as I do not know the standards and I have never shown. I was planning on keeping these but am totally out of space and chicken math wont help me [​IMG] I am expecting about 20 and would like to ship all to one home. My Rooster weighs about 10 pounds and my pullets average around 8 pounds. They are very healthy and large chickens. I want to ship them at about 2 weeks old straight run-they seem to do better for me than day old-Here are some pics to judge for yourselfs. Please PM me if interested.
    Edited for wrong date [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 12, 2011
  2. Yvonne37894

Yvonne37894 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2009
    Live Oak, FL
    Did you buy from hatchery or from a breeder, if breeder who was it?

3. heathersboers

heathersboers Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2010
    wilson
    I bought from a breeder here in NC- I cant remember his name- I know his father showed my roos daddy at a few shows and did very well- All of my hens and roosters came from he and his father's flock.

4. Missy3b

Missy3b Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2009
    Central Missouri
    Beautiful bird. They are gentle giants. Colors look good. We have some hatchery Brahmas with black in the middle and I know they should only have black on neck and tail.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by