Light Brahma Roo,Delaware Roo,Light Sussex Roo,Buff Roo,RIR Roo

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chicken_crazy93, Jan 21, 2011.

1. chicken_crazy93

chicken_crazy93 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 24, 2010
    Mascot
    I'm lookin for one rooster of each of these breeds. I live in East TN. & could pick up within 50 miles of 37806. I would like for him to be under 2yrs. old if possible but will consider older roos. We are wantin to start a breeding program of these breeds. I have some young roos of different breeds I would trade or just pay cash. Thank you & God Bless.

2. bigdawg

bigdawg AA Poultry

Jun 28, 2009
    middle tenn
    well i have the light brahmas. 5 months old to 2 yrs old. i have five roos,three need to go. just one problem i am 3 and half hrs from you. i am at 37018. let me know if your interested in a road trip. thanks

3. FarmerBoy24

FarmerBoy24 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 27, 2010
    Moreno Valley Ca
    I have a Light Sussex cockerel, pm me if your interested, I HAVE PICS TOO!

4. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

I'm hatching Delawares right now out of good breeder stock and all will be sold for $3 each, if picked up within the first week or so of hatch. They are sired by my rooster in my avatar. There are 7 Delaware eggs due January 29th and I'm sure there will be a couple or three roosters in there to grow out and choose from, but sorry, no grown Dels for sale at the moment. [​IMG] In any case, I am in Mineral Bluff, GA, almost on top of the NC line, 12 or so miles from the TN border, if you're at all interested in the chicks.

5. chicken_crazy93

Oct 24, 2010
    Mascot
    Hello Speckledhen, what would you charge to ship me a few of those chicks, 37806?
    Quote:

Last edited: Jan 21, 2011
  6. speckledhen

Sorry, I don't ship birds.

7. chicken_crazy93

Oct 24, 2010
    Mascot
    I did a map quest & you're about 125 miles from me. I may plan a road trip this week but I will have to check with my buddy to see if he's available to drive. I'm disabled & have to catheter myself 5-7 times a day so I will have to have somebody to drive. Let me check with him & I will PM you if it's possible. Thanks Speckledhen.

8. speckledhen

The chicks are due to hatch Jan 29th, they're not here yet. Hopefully, all 7 will hatch. If not, I have 5 more due nine days later. Will let you know how many hatch. [​IMG]

9. chicken_crazy93

Oct 24, 2010
    Mascot
    Sounds good, Thank you.

10. speckledhen

Sent you a PM. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by