Light Sussex Chicks 3 Weeks Old - BUY IT NOW

PearlySue

In the Brooder
9 Years
Oct 28, 2010
Ohio
THIS IS NOT AN AUCTION - IT IS A BUY IT NOW
I have 20 Light Sussex straight run chicks. I can ship as few as 10 per box. The chicks are $6 each plus express shipping listed below.
Please PM with the amount of chicks that you would like with your PayPal email address and I will send you an invoice for the amount of chicks and shipping. This is a first come listing. Chicks will ship on Tuesday following the auction.
557x435px-LL-9ae76358_MOMls2sm.jpeg

The pictures listed are my own birds purchased from various breeders over the past several years (GreenFire Farms and RevolutionMama Ranch)

591x512px-LL-00bd4679_LShenSM.jpeg

They are very large exteremely friendly birds and excellent layers. They do go broody from time to time but not excessively..
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

The chicks can will express and the cost is $45 . Payment to [email protected]. Please include a phone number with your payment so the post office can call you upon arrival. The chicks can ship out Tuesday or Wednesday - pickup is also an option. ( I do not ship to HI, VA or SD. ) Our birds are tested periodically throughout the year for PT and AI. Thanks for viewing my beautiful chicks!

Back
Top Bottom