Light Sussex cockeral needs good home !!!!!

mazinmary

In the Brooder
11 Years
Aug 1, 2008
very friendly little chap but he has now started cockldoodldooing and his dad doesnt seem too pleased

i liv in wales uk if any one is interested

he is a super bird

13913_img_1804.jpg

this is actually his father but he is the spitting image just a tiny bit smaller as he is still growing he was born last july

Nice looking bird but not even close to being a light Sussex. Check this out in HD format on Youtube:

If you notice the original poster is in the UK, sometimes the standards are different. Not sure if that is the case here or not, just chiming in. He is a great looking rooster.

mazinmary - you may have noticed, most of us on here are in the US. You may have more luck listing him on a UK site. There is one in particular that I like, but right now I can't think of the name or find it in my history. maybe someone else will chime in with some suggestions. Good luck!

his dad is a pure light sussex from a breeder who only has light sussex but i dont no which hen is his mum as one of them way back in her genes has some english game so for some reason we get the gold feathers in the roosters occasionallyy

Back
Top Bottom