Light Sussex HEN, Greenfire Farms WA or Oregon STATE NO SHIP

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rare Feathers Farm, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

I purchased her directly from Paul Bradshaw last fall. She ended up with a little too much "mossyness" on her back and after buying a new Coronation pullet, I just don't have the room for a bird that I can't use for showing. She lays well, has shown some interest in being broody (I did not let her sit though).

She is very friendly and would continue to be a nice breeder bird or egg producer. She is just barely over one year old.

I do not ship so you will need to make arrangements to pick her up--I will consider delivery to a middle location for the cost of gas.

Thanks,

~Heather

She is the one on the front left of the photo:

[​IMG]

2. RedRoosterFarm

RedRoosterFarm **LOVE MY SERAMAS**

Mar 25, 2010
    Eatonville, Washington
    Heather, Are you heading towards Tacoma any time soon? Fife, Oly,Graham?I might be interested. Let me know please. I can put her in with my sivler sussex.
    Anna

Quote:

Last edited: Jan 8, 2011
  3. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

No. I do all of my traveling to Portland around Thanksgiving and Christmas...I have no more trips planned until probably the next show and that will depend on how I'm feeling with my morning sickness and being very preggo by that time. [​IMG]

Thanks!

~Heather

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by