Light Sussex Pair

MomMommyMamma

Songster
9 Years
Jun 13, 2010
West Virginia
I have a pair of pure Light Sussex available. They are very large and very gentle. Both have just recently reached maturity & she is laying. Light Sussex are excellent dual purpose birds. These are not hatchery stock.
Local pick up preferred but will drive within a 30 minute or so radius.
60439_gordon1.jpg

60439_astrid1.jpg

Quote:
Google maps says we are 5 hrs 17 min. apart. I purchased the eggs from maransofms on eBay. I have tried to contact her here & there but without success. The birds are pure according to her. They are indeed very large, very nice/docile, and the hen is laying. I just have too many birds right now and need to thin the flock.
I am lowering the price to $25 - I just can't figure out how to do that up above lol!

Quote:
Google maps says we are 5 hrs 17 min. apart. I purchased the eggs from maransofms on eBay. I have tried to contact her here & there but without success. The birds are pure according to her. They are indeed very large, very nice/docile, and the hen is laying. I just have too many birds right now and need to thin the flock.
I am lowering the price to $25 - I just can't figure out how to do that up above lol!

Thought you were closer since it said West Virginia... I've been looking for a roo to add to my three pullets

Back
Top Bottom