1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Light Sussex Paul Bradshall, Ron Dinger lines

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Jaboyd2u, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Jaboyd2u

Jaboyd2u Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2008
    Branford Fl
    We have been working on perfecting our lines for a couple years now. Our Roos are 2 years old, Hens are one year laying nice eggs. You will be purchasing 12+ any extras we may have at end of auction. We can get a whole dozen in the same day so your eggs will be shipped within 24 hours of final payment as day old eggs. Can not get any more fresh than that! These pictures where taken today some are dirty from dusting but you can see they are big. Males weigh in around 11 pounds hens around 7-8 pounds. We bred for health and size as we have these for dual purpose ourselves.
    Roo
    [​IMG]
    Some Ladies
    [​IMG]
    Some Close ups
    [​IMG]
    Roo with some ladies
    [​IMG]

We double box and bubble wrap each egg individually to ensure that you receive an intact egg. Of course we can not GUARANTEE that U.S.P.S. will be as gentle. We have got incredible hatches out of our Roos. I can not however GUARANTEE your hatch rate. BUYER in buying hatching eggs assumes all liability.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2011
  2. Little Cluckers

Little Cluckers Keep Calm and Buy Chickens

Aug 8, 2009
    SF Bay Area
    The sussex look so pretty on the green grass!

3. Jaboyd2u

Jaboyd2u Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2008
    Branford Fl
    Quote:Thank you! We love looking out the back and seeing them running around. We let them out every evening just so we can see them.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by