Light Sussex Rooster, Greenfire Farms WA/ OR DELIVERY AVAILABLE!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rare Feathers Farm, Jul 27, 2010.

1. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

I purchased him directly from Paul Bradshaw last fall. I only have three hens so I don't need two roosters. He's HUGE, very friendly and nice--has show potential and he's for sure breeder-quality! He is also a proven breeder and has been producing some very nice chicks!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sorry, I will not ship. However, I can deliver to Portland or somewhere along the way from Okanogan on the 13th of August.

I will consider a trade for a female sebastopol goose or a light Sussex hen.

Thanks,

~Heather

2. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Beautiful pictures!

3. Rare Feathers Farm

Thank you! And they don't even do him justice...he's SUPER sweet & HUGE! When I'm feeding/watering he likes to walk between my feet and get "pets." LOL

4. Rare Feathers Farm

I can't lower the price any more....and I'm pretty limited on trades (no more chickens!) He's VERY nice--these pictures don't even begin to show just how HUGE and sweet this rooster is....I just don't want to have to crock pot him!! [​IMG]

5. Chickielady

Chickielady Spiritwood Farms Premium Member

Mar 10, 2010
    Raymond, WA
    My Coop
    OMG! Don't you dare crockpot that beauty ![​IMG]
    I wish I could have him !
    We all know that I am already in deep doo doo and cannot have anymore !
    But if you are going to crockpot him, call me !

6. Rare Feathers Farm

Okay--expect a call around October if he's not sold already! I just don't have the room and he's being picked on terribly by the more dominant roo! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by