Light Sussex Rooster, Greenfire Farms WA or Oregon STATE NO SHIP

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rare Feathers Farm, Nov 7, 2010.

1. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

I purchased him directly from Paul Bradshaw last fall. He was a packing peanut roo. [​IMG] I only have two hens so I don't need two roosters. He's very friendly and nice--has show potential and he's for sure breeder-quality!

[​IMG]

I do not ship but I will be driving to Portland for Thanksgiving and could transport him a long the way.

I will consider a trade for a curly, white female sebastopol goose or a wooden dog house, goose shelter, 16' gate, ????

Thanks,

~Heather

2. RAREROO

RAREROO Overrun With Chickens

Jul 22, 2009
    Alapaha, Ga
    Ugh. Somebody go to WA and get this rooster and bring him to me. lol I really want him but know way I can make that trip.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2010
  3. Rare Feathers Farm

Quote:[​IMG]

4. tlb796

tlb796 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2010
    Portland
    Portland for Thanksgiving? Let me talk to my biggre half.
    I'll get back to you tomorrow...That is if you still have him?
    Tamera

5. Rare Feathers Farm

Quote:Yes I do and he's going to be butchered Thanksgiving weekend (while I'm away) if he's not sold. [​IMG] I just can't stand watching him get all beat up every day.

6. RAREROO

Jul 22, 2009
    Alapaha, Ga
    OMG NOOOO someone pleeezzzzzee get him, he is way to good of quality to be butchered. Be needs to take the place of some of these lower grade roos in someones breeding pen.

If shipping was avaiable and I could afford it right now, I would snatch him up in a heartbeat.

7. tlb796

tlb796 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2010
    Portland
    Bring him down! I'll explain to bigger half later. LOL

8. RAREROO

Jul 22, 2009
    Alapaha, Ga
    Quote:Haha There ya go, get him first, then tell your bigger half you got him, its easier to ask forgivness than permission, lol

9. Rare Feathers Farm

If you're serious, let me know...I'm already bringing my three Lemon Blue cochins and a sebbie gander--what's one more? [​IMG]

10. Rare Feathers Farm

Quote:Haha There ya go, get him first, then tell your bigger half you got him, its easier to ask forgivness than permission, lol

EXACTLY! What Clint says is true! I speak from experience! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by