Like a turtle on his back....

nettie

Enslaved by Indoor Ducks
11 Years
Nov 20, 2008
Chicago, IL
i'm rolling on the floor laughing.... My duck is so funny...

I'm currently visiting family in chicago with my fiance and my ducks. Our ducks are like members of our family and there was no one to care for them in alabama, so we brought them with. We're staying at my finance's aunt's, and she doesn't have a backyard, so the ducks have been mostly inside (they get to go on a field trip to the burbs to my dad's house to go outside everyday though). While my ducks were inside this morning, my runner Victor jumped off an ottoman onto the tile floor. Only problem was, i put a soft towel on the floor so they'd have somewhere to sit down. My duck landed on the towel and slipped backwards. He fell onto his back and couldn't right himself because of the slippery floor (and the fact that he's kinda fat for a runner, lol). He looked like a pathetic turtle who could roll over. Luckily i saw him do it and i picked him up. He was embarrassed. lol.

haha...awww. Poor guy must have been humiliated.
lol.png

You must have a very tolerant family to let your ducks climb on the furniture. I wish I could say the same about mine.

my family consists on me and my fiance and the two ducks, lol... they get half of the say, and since we're just their slaves, they usually win. lol

You must have a very tolerant family to let your ducks climb on the furniture. I wish I could say the same about mine.

Ditto
sad.png

lol, my baby hamsters keep falling over on their backs and having a hard time rolling back over. I don't think they're fat (they're only 19 days old) so I dont know why they cant roll backover.​

Back
Top Bottom