Solved Likes out the wazoo!

azygous

Addict
Premium Feather Member
14 Years
Dec 11, 2009
Colorado Rockies
This morning I found I had received 98 "likes" overnight. In the three hours since I'd last visited, I've received 97 more, and then 16 more after that, all from WannaBeHillBilly. Here's what it looks like. I think something may have sprung a leak on the site somewhere . Could someone (spammer) have hacked this particular account? Or perhaps mine?

1. WannaBeHillBilly liked 97 of your posts.
    25 minutes ago

2. WannaBeHillBilly liked your post in the thread Mama Heating Pad in the Brooder (Picture Heavy) - UPDATE.
    Today at 12:10 PM

3. WannaBeHillBilly liked 16 of your posts.
    Today at 9:32 AM

This morning I found I had received 98 "likes" overnight. In the three hours since I'd last visited, I've received 97 more, all from WannaBeHillBilly. Here's what it looks like. I think something may have sprung a leak on the site somewhere and then 16 more after that. Could someone (spammer) have hacked this particular account? Or perhaps mine?

25 minutes ago

2. WannaBeHillBilly liked your post in the thread Mama Heating Pad in the Brooder (Picture Heavy) - UPDATE.

Funny thing: I was just looking at my newsfeed and every single post was WannaBeHillbilly. Wonder if he did get hacked?

This morning I found I had received 98 "likes" overnight. In the three hours since I'd last visited, I've received 97 more, and then 16 more after that, all from WannaBeHillBilly. Here's what it looks like. I think something may have sprung a leak on the site somewhere . Could someone (spammer) have hacked this particular account? Or perhaps mine?

25 minutes ago

:lau No one was hacked :gig:gig:gig
That’s just people liking all your posts

25 minutes ago

Okay, I just PM'd WannaBe and he said he was home healing up from a bad fall he had few weeks ago, and doing LOTS of reading. Apparently its him.

Okay, I just PM'd WannaBe and he said he was home healing up from a bad fall he had few weeks ago, and doing LOTS of reading. Apparently its him.
whew I had my alerts blowing up too.. I figured he was just clicking the posts so he knew what he had read... although he was going backwards on the MHP thread :lau
Prayers for speeding healing

Back
Top Bottom