Lil' Duplex Bantam Townhouse Coup/Run

paddock36

Crowing
15 Years
Dec 24, 2008
Ocala, Florida
I built this all my self. It is for a couple of Seramas I have and Japanese Bantams that I will be getting. It's 2 ft. tall by 4ft. wide by 8ft long. The rear of the coup opens as well as doors on the run for access. I also used some black gardening cloth as a separator so they won't try to fight through the wire.
D.gif
So what do you think?
20124_coop_and_seramas_003.jpg

I made it from 1in x 2in x 8ft boards.
20124_coop_and_seramas_001.jpg

And they can go under it for shade.
20124_coop_and_seramas_006.jpg

One more picture showing the divider.
20124_coop_and_seramas_012.jpg

Wow! Fantastic!
droolin.gif
I'm in the middle of building our coop . . . . er, wait. . . . . I'm just "starting" to build our coop. It just feels like I'm in the middle of it because we've been planning it for months so it's been on my mind a lot.

I like the divider idea. I may have to incorporate that somehow into our design. There I go again - changing the building plans. No wonder I'm still at the "starting" stage.
smile.png

They can go in the little coop that is on the end at night. I do not have a predator problem and I have 6ft tall privacy fence, so they are very safe. I want to add a roost in there somewhere. I'm still working on that. Plus I'm going to add something else to protect the roof a little bit more. I actually have an EE bantam hen on the other side 'cause my other hens picked on her so I'm finding her a new home and she likes it too. Oh, in the coop there is also two nest boxes. So now if I can figure out where to put the big screen and the hot tub.
big_smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom