lil man died ):

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by chicken head34, Jul 1, 2010.

1. chicken head34

chicken head34 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2010
    middleburg
    [​IMG] I went out there to check on my chicks...and little man was just laying there flat on his tummy and tried to pick him up to see if maybe he was just sleeping hard.But he was dead, [​IMG] the worst part is my dad wasent home and i had to pick him up out of his cage so the other chicks wouldnt mess with him.I puked i dont handle death very well.He was the tinyest of all 3 of them, but was my favorite.[​IMG] He was a blue silkie.RIP lil man [​IMG]

2. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    Rest in peace little fella.

3. MareeZoCool

MareeZoCool Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] Sorry for your loss.

4. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about little man. If I hatch out any more Blues, you can come get one.... : ( When having chickens it happens, although not looked forward to. [​IMG]

5. St-Hubert

St-Hubert Chicken Convert

Apr 6, 2010
    Anniston, AL
    I am sorry for the loss of Lil Man. [​IMG] He was a cutie.

6. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    [​IMG] I am so sorry. And don't you feel bad about getting sick, it is hard sometimes when one dies to deal with it and our body's react to it in the only way they know how. [​IMG]

RIP lil man

7. AJ666

AJ666 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2010
    La Crosse, WI
    Awww I'm so sorry. My favorite chicks always are the ones to go too [​IMG] R.I.P Lil Man
    Dont worry, I probably handle death worsze than you

Feel better! [​IMG]

8. awheel11

awheel11 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 23, 2010
    Sorry to hear about your loss [​IMG] It's hard to lose one let alone one of your favorites

9. Jeeper1540

Jeeper1540 Chillin' With My Peeps

im so sorry, very pretty chicken

10. Suzie

Suzie Overrun With Chickens

Jul 9, 2009
    Auvergne
    So sad - it is especially hard when they are so young - I had one of my Silkie chicks die last week, I cried so hard I couldn't see - it is an awful experience - I have three chicks left now and I am hoping that they all survive - the tiniest one is so cute - follows me everywhere and I can't possibly imagine losing that one - our thoughts are with you at this time - rest in peace lil man
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by