Lilac Point Siamese mix cat -- Upstate NY -- For adoption!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Alycia, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Alycia

Alycia Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 16, 2008
    [​IMG]

Samson was rescued from a high-kill shelter in the state of Kentucky and was in a cage since March before rescued and is currently under foster care in our home! He is litterbox trained, and has good house manners. He is between one to two years old, neutered, has all of his shots, is FIV/FELV negative, good with other cats and kids. An indoor home is prefered for him. He is a very loving, affectionate and sweet kitty. Adoption fee and vet references required. Please Private Message me if you're interested! [​IMG]

2. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    He is absolutely gorgeous! Wish I were closer, he is a real looker!

3. Alycia

Mar 16, 2008
    Where are you located? We are so hoping we can find him a good home he so deserves, he is such a nice kitty and so deserves a second chance of a good life.. Please pass on his info and such to anyone you know of, he so deserves the best.
    Thanks!

4. Birch Run Farm

Birch Run Farm Biddy up!

Sep 5, 2008
    VERMONT
    I saw your ad on the VT craig's and almost responded. I have a half siamese female, she's 13 years old and lonely. Her momma passed away. These half siamese have the most plush fur, I love them. How far are you from Montpelier?

Last edited: Sep 1, 2009
  5. Alycia

Mar 16, 2008
    According to mapquest we are almost two hrs, but if we thought you were a match we could come over to your home with the cat. I am just needing to know that he is going to get a good home, we need references and a application, i do want to keep him another week at most due to fattening him up more, i know siamese kitties do have a slinky look to them a bit but he is too slinky if you know what i am saying for my liking. If you would like another pic of him let us know we can send you one.
    He is one awesome kitty!
    Thanks!

6. Birch Run Farm

Birch Run Farm Biddy up!

Sep 5, 2008
    VERMONT
    My girl Mimi is a fattie. [​IMG] I'll email you tomorrow to get more details. Here she is trying to hide from my camera.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 1, 2009
  7. Alycia

Mar 16, 2008
    Oo, what a beautiful cat you have. Samson is very good with other cats. I'll be looking forward to hearing from you. Either by email or message me here. Thank you.

8. Alycia

Mar 16, 2008
    Quote:My mom sent you a email concerning Samson, please check your email, if by chance you dont get it please let me know.
    Thanks!

9. Birch Run Farm

Birch Run Farm Biddy up!

Sep 5, 2008
    VERMONT
    Alycia,

I have not seen anything yet!

10. Alycia

Mar 16, 2008
    I know she sent a email to you because she copied me the email, what i will do is post the email she sent in your private message box with her email addy then you can discuss him further with my mom.
    I know that you will find Samson to be the right kitty for you and your home.
    Thanks so much again!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by