~Lily my Dog~(pic heavy)<3

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by littlecreekfarm, Dec 23, 2011.

1. littlecreekfarm

littlecreekfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2011
    Virginia
    Meet Lily.........

Lily is part of me she goes everywhere with me she is always there for me. She is my life and I am her life. We look after eachother and she has to be my Best animal friend. She is adorable loving, and never bites. She is about 13 lbs and is a cavalier king charles spaniel. She is 4 years old and her birthday is May 25th.
    Lily has one health issue.....she has a little bit of canine epilepsy, which is an abnormal brain cell and she has seizures every year or so. It is sad and scary to watch her have a seizure but within minutes she is fine. She is small but has a huge heart and thinks she is a human. She is braver than our big springer spaniels. She loves to go for rides in the care and loves to see people. she loves everyone.
    5 am in the morning, i woke up to her squealing, i held her in my arms, she wouldnt stop squealing, my mother came in and noticed her heart wasnt beating normally, we called the emergancy vet and took her there. Thankfully it was just a different type of seizure. But it scared my to death. The
    following afternoon she fell off of a bench and had another seizure but we took her to our local vet and she was fine. She is really brave. She has also almost gotten hit by a care but thankfully the care stopped 3 feet in front of us!!!!

Lily is an amazing dog! I love her so much and her story is amazing. She is smaller for her breed. I love her dearly and would do anything for her!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. pbjmaker

pbjmaker Overrun With Chickens

May 9, 2008
    Central Iowa
    Cavs are beyond amazing! I have one too - they have the best "puppy dog eyes" and she isn't small at all for a cavalier.

This is my Jack - his snout is too long for a cavalier and he is oversized (~20 lbs)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 23, 2011
  3. melodie_a

melodie_a Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 28, 2010
    Sanford, NC
    She is very pretty. Such a sweet face. [​IMG]

4. littlecreekfarm

Jun 1, 2011
    Virginia
    Cavaliers are the best!!!!!! Awww what color do you have? They have the best puppy dog eyes and the sweetest faces [​IMG]

5. pbjmaker

pbjmaker Overrun With Chickens

May 9, 2008
    Central Iowa
    Quote:I added a picture of him.

6. MustLoveHens

MustLoveHens Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 1, 2010
    Albion, Wisconsin
    Wow! What an adorable dog! I love the pics you posted! The one were you both are looking at the sky is precious! So cool! The face pic after the black and whites is simply beautiful! THanks for sharing!

7. Poultrybonkers

Poultrybonkers Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2011
    I have two cavy puppies that are 6 weeks old your is pretty cute!!

8. littlecreekfarm

Jun 1, 2011
    Virginia
    Quote:aww he's adorable!!!! Lily is kinda short but i love her anyways....she loves all people!!!

9. littlecreekfarm

Jun 1, 2011
    Virginia
    Quote:awww!!!! i love my cavaliers! We want to get a tri-color next time...............

10. Poultrybonkers

Poultrybonkers Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2011
    Quote:awww!!!! i love my cavaliers! We want to get a tri-color next time...............

One of mine babies is a tri shes adorable with her little brown spots above her eyes.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by