Limited Offer- SILKIE EGGS ONLY 20.00 + S/H FOR 8 EGGS!!!

jenlynn4

Songster
13 Years
Jan 12, 2007
PA
Seeing that I my incubator is going to be full this Month with my new project (polish) I am offering these SILKIE EGGS at a reduced sale rate so they dont get wasted! I am collecting 3 times a day and getting a fair amount of eggs each day. You will receive 8 eggs in your choice of colors. You will need to pick at least 2 colors minimum. I have White, Black/Blue/Splash, Buff, Partridge, and Cuckoo silkies. White and bbs are laying the least so please do not ask for a combo of these 2 colors. I will take up to 5 orders for these, If your interrested please just post here or send me a pm....DO NOT HIT THE BY IT NOW BUTTON.....I do my best to pack eggs for a safe trip and collect often to ensure eggs are fresh and fertile when they leave here but due to the trials and triblations of shipping and incubation I cannot guarentee your personal hatch rate. If you have any questions please dont hesitate to aks. Each set of eggs will be a total of just $32.00 INCLUDES SHIPPING!!!!! This is a great deal so get em while you can!!!! Dont hesitate to visit my website to see tons of pics of all my birds! Eggs will be shipped out in the order that payments are received. Dont miss out on this special offer! Thank you for looking at my Sale! JEN

$32.00 for 8 SILKIE EGGS!!! PAYPAL GOES TO: [email protected] (I also accept postal money orders)

newspring07pics031.jpg

DSC03707-1.jpg

blue014.jpg

Dsc03982.jpg

aaaaaaacuckooforcrop.jpg

tcandsterling.jpg

Dsc01513.jpg

I wish my bator wasn't full. I would love some more if it wasn't for that. The eggs I got from you are all developing. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Last edited:
thanks all! I may do this again next week once these orders are filled. seems to have gone over well. Thanks again for all the replies. JEN

Awesome, because I might wanna get some of these for a friend around that time. I didn't know if it would still be available or what.

Those buffs and whites are fabulous.

DW just saw the pics of your birds and wants me to breed some of those
lol.png

Wish I had a broody... I'm not getting out the bator until December.

Back
Top Bottom