LION HEAD RABBITS ~ PEDIGREED DOUBLE MANED ~ MUST GO ASAP ~ BLUE EYED WHITES

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by woodsedge, Sep 21, 2012.

1. woodsedge

woodsedge Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2011
    la rue, ohio
    ALL OF THESE RABBITS WILL ONLY BE 3-4 POUNDS WHEN FULLY MATURE VERY SWEET AND LOVING

i have a a breeding age broken pattern double maned lion head doe full pedigree lots.of mane frames and la lions in her background asking $45 obo for her with pedigree if purchased separate open to reasonable offers
    she is free if you take the two babies

i also have 2 double maned blue eyed white lion head babies they are a buck and a doe and 3/4 pedigreed their father has been shown as a jr and recieved best of breed and best variety awards many of their siblings have also received best of breed and best of variety awards. they will be ready the second week of october. $75 obo for both babies as a pair ( youll recieve the two bews and their pedigree) or they are $50 ea separate price also includes pedigree

also open to reasonable offers.on the pair of bews

i will take $75 obo for all three rabbits price includes all three pedigrees and the rabbits. i just really need to downsize

if interested in them or have any questions email [email protected] farm pick up preferred but we will be in southern ohio on the kentucky boarder the first week of october and would be willing to meet anyone where we are going to be

I AM WILLING TO SHIP AT BUYERS EXPENSE ( THEY ARE NOT AS EXPENSIVE AS BIRDS TO SHIP) THEM THEY WILL BE SHIPPED IN A CHICKEN BOX (ITS THE SAME BOX AS THEY USE FOR RABBITS JUST CHEAPER). i HAVE ONE I WILL REUSE SO YOUR ONLY EXTRA FEE WILL BE SHIPPING

2. kimfeatherfriends123

kimfeatherfriends123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 26, 2010
    boonville, in
    I WOULD BE INTERESTED IF YOU STILL HAVE THE BUNNIES

THANKS KIM

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by