Hope0491

Songster
12 Years
Jan 30, 2007
VA/PA
OK everyone!

I have ::counts::

2 black does (both proven)
2 black babies (not sure on sexes - I haven't checked yet - about 3 months)
1 sable point buck
1 blue otter buck

Please contact me on my e-mail ([email protected]) as I am going to be away from this Sunday to Friday and I'll only be able to check my e-mail. I am located at zip: 17368

I'm not sure on prices yet as I haven't been able to get what I payed for them lately. I would be interested in doing a package deal if someone wanted all of them.

Thank you :)
Lacey

I am located in Wrightsville - zip: 17368 if you'd like to yahoo! it :)

Yes, I'll get you pics in a couple mins :)

Thanks,
Lacey

IMG_3082.jpg

IMG_3016.jpg

IMG_3027.jpg

There's a few.

I also wanted to say that:
All of them have pedigree's and I got them from Nikki of Hattrick Rabbitry

Lacey

aww man you guys are an hour and fifty minutes away recently my cousin got a black and a ginger lion head bunnies there so cute

Last edited:
Well, where are you located?

I could meet you half way if you'd like :)

Thanks,
Lacey

we are in hatfield it is near lansdale that would be nice but another thing is getting the bunnies right now is like we would like them but we might not have room I would have to check with the family

Last edited:
Quote:
Ok, Just let me know
smile.png

I don't mind meeting you somewhere.

Thanks,
Lacey

They are SOOOOO cute!!! We are inheriting a very large rabbit cage that I NEED to fill
big_smile.png

How much are you asking for them? Are they all from the same litter? Do you have any unrelated pairs available?
smile.png

Thanks!

Quote:
Heya!

The only 2 that are related are the 2 babies - they are from one of the black does and the blue otter buck. I'm thinking it's a male and female - but, I'll have to go and check to make sure.

I'm not exactly sure what I would want for them - I paid $85 each for the males and $100 each for the females. I would consider an offer :)

Thanks,
Lacey

Back
Top Bottom